Monday, May 11, 2009

axe smells like middle school shizzz

body est le tired. all I want to do is have a scandalous hibernation in this

Have you guys used pandora radio? it's the bomb use it abuse it confuse it. just use it

scary/vampire/bestfriend
for mjh____
forkz ->


candar::




They're so cute. But I want my baby to look like him


Dude I should really work on my missions letter. Right now it sounds like a confusing blog entry/fortune cookie/ wiki article... -___-

Anyway, my body is so heavy the ankles are swollen. Tomorrow I will run at seven in the morning because I am a warrior who will not give into delicious muffin tops& sausage legs. i love how easy words are


chocolate drizzle lovedove goodnight

2 comments:

  1. no joke..i cut out triangles down the sides of stockings like that and wore them to danceoff for the beginning of this school year..with a tacky large flannel...i was sweating like a pig in the hot club..but heyheyhaay i had something like those probably very expensive leggings for 5$ from target. ohhhohohohohoyesaah

    ummm..missions letter would be nice...
    for me too plese.

    and my homework on the side.
    and toiletpaper (we ran out; i'm using charmin super moist wipes the "high-tech" toiletpaper)

    ok.mjh.out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you trying to tell me to shut the fuck up??

    pandoras old news. and only plays ashlee simpson if you put anything you hear from kiisfm

    ReplyDelete