Friday, June 19, 2009

summer love

Good morning summer, I hope we never bid thee farewell!























So far, I've been sleeping, eating, TV-ing, thinking, repeat repeat encore... and furniture shopping. (scored six-piece couch and mattress for 100 bucks! and got a free cruiser from some sucker [gracias thank you i lovaaa it] ).. and thanks to candy, I saved myself one week of school and gained one week of vacay

I set up a goal to finish as many books that I started and left to collect dust as I could. Instead of white-lying to myself that I read all the books on ze bookeshelf, I'll feel better knowing I sorta most-definitely finished a portion of them.
currently:
angels&demons
(thanks tom hanks)

then:
garlic and saphirres
hopscotch
cloud atlas
requiem for a dream
screwtape letters
wuthering heights
snow falling on cedars
kafka
and everything else on morales/pearlman's reading list



AND THEN TO BEGIN!
the harry potter series
oh yeahh~~~~ mmhmm

______________________________________________________________

summer plans:

---hike on runyon canyon
---santa monica
---lancaster for mjh's musical road
---disneyland (first thing on the list that costs money)
---road trip somewhere, anywhere. how about washington?!
---palm springs
---baseball game, because we love the dodgers
---learn new youtube dance for yg auditions
---i don't know let's finish this on fb :)

http://myvintagevogue.com/home
this website has lots of vintage vogue, obviously.. BUT IT'S SO COOL! the past can be refreshing

1951:
























aren't these two adorable? they look like twins






























































chloe always looks hungover,
but whatever

2 comments:

  1. your spacing is all crajee!
    but the list is getting pretty legit [ to legit. to legit to quit! so legit. so legit we can't quit ]..

    oh man i just ate a crapload of food with my daddy and now i have to sleep so i can get to church by 8 freaking 30! VBS ROCKS MY SOCKS!
    ok.

    ALSO: garlic and saphires is a good book! READ IT ALL! and iw ant it back once your done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a very entertaining post.

    if there was a like button on blogspot....

    um what else what else what else

    ...because we like the dodgers.
    i giggled like the sorry girl i am.

    chopped my hair off.
    wish i never cut anything off ever.

    ReplyDelete